Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Empty ..

Not much happen today. Just like other ordinary days. Wake up in the morning; go to work late as usual. Open the office door and my boss already in front of the door smiling "wow.. late again" and smile back to him. I just can imagine what going to happen to my appraisal in the end of the year. Must be lower than last year " cemerlang, gemilang, terbilang".

Switch on the computer, waited for 15 minutes and check the email. Nothing important just normal forwarded email and begin to do the time sheet. After an hour finds some old drawings put on the table to make me look busy. Call my friends every 15 minutes to make me look busier. Went to authority office, collected the bill and have to pay them RM498.20.

Have normal lunch in the same stall for the last 2 years, go to my car and damn I got summon for parking. This is the unusual event happen. Have to pay the authority for RM50 more. "sepandai pandai tupai melompat akhirnya jatuh ke tanah jua".

After lunch, start drafted some letter and the phone call tricks until 530pm.

540pm arrived at my tiny little box and start open the facebook. hahaha hope the same routine happen again tomorrow except for the summon.


No comments: